We went to visit Blue Surf at the end of August for my 30th birthday. It was the most fun, relaxing, enjoyable trip I've had. I will go back every chance I get. Crystal, Julia, Facu, Domingo, Jude, Sarah, everyone at Blue Surf made our trip unforgettable, from the advice on dinner, calling cabs/restaurants/tour guides, to fresh cut fruit in the morning! Wonderful stay! Would recommend to families, groups of friends, or couples wanting to get away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa