The whole gang at Blue Surf made our stay a real treat. Besides being the nicest people in Santa Teresa, Torro, Crystal, Mingo, Mariella, Kelly and Aaron (and others!) made every effort to help make this vacation go as seamlessly as possible. Even after we left and were staying at a beach house closer to Mal Pais (I had a few friends join so it made more sense to stay in a bigger place) Crystal went out of her way to help us all with travel arrangements, or any other thing we might need help with regardless of whether we were staying at Blue Surf. The property, while next to the road, is a lovely little paradise with well-kept yard, pool and communal kitchen and a 1 minute walk down the trail to what seemed like the best surf spot on the beach. Awesome awesome awesome - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa