I have been to the area many times, and tried a few other spots. The Blue Surf Sanctuary is always very welcoming and a great place to escape it all. It doesnt hurt that the beach and one of my favorite surf breaks is a few steps away ;)
This last trip, as I was returning from surfing, I ran across a new nest of baby sea turtles hatching. You dont see that everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa