Casa Zen offers outstanding value in an amazing location. We loved our stay at Casa Zen. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. We loved the location for a number of reasons. Firstly, the location is very close to the beach which is one of the most beautiful beaches we had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It's literally a one minute walk. The second is that the location puts you right in the middle of the main strip meaning that there are plenty of good restaurants to go to. We also loved that there was a full featured grocery store within a two minute walk of Casa Zen. This made getting food, drinks, and sunscreen simple. The rooms are very simple but very clean and we felt that the value Casa Zen offered was incredible. The beds were very comfortable as well which is something we don't usually expect when staying in a more budget friendly hotel. The breakfast and coffee were great as well. My wife did a couple of the yoga classes which were excellent and the instructors were very friendly. We did have a minor complaint and something that people staying there should be aware off and that is if you are going to stay there try and get a room on the second floor. Our room was on the ground level and it was quite noisy with people coming and going at different hours. It's was certainly not a deal breaker. We loved our stay there but if we were to do it again (and we plan to) we would try and get a room on the second level. All in all we loved the whole vibe and experience at Casa Zen.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zen Hotel
- Casa Zen Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa Zen Guest House & Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Teresa and Mal Pais are rather remote beach towns, and that is what makes them so special! Thankfully, even though we are a little off the beaten path, there are still quite a few services available to visitors. This is a excellent area to relax practicing of Yoga and Surf.On the first floor, we have six private rooms, ideal for single travelers, couples or pairs of friends. The rooms have either a double bed or two single beds. We also have two larger private rooms on the first floor, each with beds for three people. Scroll down for photos and prices for our private rooms. Upstairs you will find the apartment plus three additional rooms with varying capacities, featuring exterior doors as well as interior doors connecting to the apartment. An abundance of shared bathrooms are also located on the first floor (there are many to choose from and they are always clean!).We also have two well-equipped communal kitchens, including our signature chef’s kitchen, complete with a professional quality stove, microwave, blenders, and a giant stainless steel refrigerator. We offer a amazing Yoga deck with every day class. Our helpful, bilingual staff is always ready to help plan other tours and activities in the area, including surf lessons, canopy tours, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), visits to nearby waterfalls, fishing, sailing, snorkeling, horseback riding, ATV rentals and more. We can also assist you with restaurant recommendations, reservations and travel planning, so your trip can be totally relaxing and worry-free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Zen Guest House & Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.