A friend and I stayed here at the beginning of february. Gallit (one half of the husband and wife team that run the place) organised us a retreat which included delicious brunches everyday, a yoga class each day, a surf lesson each day and a massage and even horseriding. It was fantastic, she was very flexible and there was plenty to do with lots of time left to relax.
Out little villa was beautiful, on tow floors with hammocks and a lovely private pool to ourselves.
The hotel is a short walk up a steep hill from Palaya del carmen where you have lovely bars, restaurants and great beaches on your doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa