I stayed at Horizon for 5 days at the end of December 2009, and absolutely loved it there! Beautiful, clean rooms. Amazing view. Nice, friendly staff. But most importantly, the owners - Gali and Yoaf are such kind, positive people! They really make you feel like home! I didn't try any food there, but all drinks (including herbal ice tea) were absolutely delicious. And Yoaf's home-made cookies are the must! I went to other places in Costa Rica, but this hotel was by far the best one! I definitely would like to return there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa