Where do I even begin?
This was my fourth time to Horizon and this year we had the privilege of staying at their two bedroom ocean view villa with friends. It was out of a dream.
We were welcomed with chocolates and all organic soaps and shampoos with little elements of nature to add the Horizon touch. Our room was perfectly cleaned daily, so much so that I would ask why/how they wanted to deeply clean our room so much. They even change the top heavier blanket of the beds which is so reassuring and makes you feel clean and comfortable. The kitchen is perfectly equipped for Costa Rican meals and has all the necessary cooking utensils. They even provide a large glass bottle of water for the villa which we refilled many times with their potable, clean drinking water.
The cleanliness, welcoming, natural paradise you enter is only the beginning. Yoav and Gali, Rapso, Jose, and staff are all encompassing, friendly, and provide anything you might need. Jose even removed a large intimidating spider within minutes from our balcony! They seem like they always know when you need help to carry luggage or anything!
You feel like family and theres no review I could write to explain that. The tea house is the perfect spot for breakfasts or lunch. With a full view of the Horizon and all natural foods from their garden, every meal is perfection.
In addition, Yoav and Gali are by far the most well connected spiritual souls so when they teach yoga you are in for an outer body meditative journey.
I can't say enough positivity about this establishment. All I can say is that if you visit them you surely will have a life changing experience. You will leave restored and with a new light for life. I can't imagine many hotels and vacations are able to provide that.
Thanks for changing my life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa