My husband and I spent five nights at Horizon hotel as part of our honeymoon and it was wonderful. The location is great, just five minute walk from the beach and pretty much in the middle of the small town. We stayed in the one bedroom cabin, which was just enough space for a couple, but started to feel a little bit cramped towards the end of the five days because there wasn't really anywhere to put our suitcases. The room was very clean and serene. The yoga area is DIVINE, my husband had never done yoga before, but enjoyed it, so don't be afraid even if you are a beginner (as am I).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa