An unbelievable hotel. We arrived and I told the owners I was hoping to go fishing.. Within two hours we were on a boat. The owners are an interesting couple, who are very kind and helpful and exciting to talk to. The grounds could not be more tranquil. The individual cabins and entire grounds are extremely relaxing and peaceful. The views are unbelievable, we could see the ocean from our bed, kitchen, hammock, and balcony. Privacy blinds ensure you have privacy when you need it. The night guard was really sweet. You MUST go up the hill to dinner at Brisas del Mar- but don't forget to bring a flashlight (and hiking shoes)! Everything was very clean, white, and no detail overlooked. The cabin kitchen has everything you need and the hotel kitchen provides delicious and healthy meals. The pool is serene with a great view. The yoga studio is breathtaking, positioned on the top of the hill with endless views of the ocean. We HIGHLY recommend Horizon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa