I have one criticism about Horizon... The website does not do it justice!! Seriously, the grounds and villas are far more beautiful than the photos online depict. I stayed in both a villa and a cabin. Both were fantastic and had everything one would need. Fully stocked kitchen in both, filtered water, air con etc and everything is clean and in working-order. The rooms are far more luxurious then I expected, complimented by either the ocean view or tree canopies. The yoga here is fantastic and they really want you to learn and excel. It is also practiced amidst stunning surroundings, you really can't get much better than that! Last but certainly not least, the food! Oh WOW. My only advice is to try as much as you can! But I was there a long time so if you don't have time for that I highly recommend the tahini powershake, the muesli, the anti pasti and the shakshuka. Overall, a 10/10 stay with no complaints whatsoever. The owners, Yoav and Gali, are ever present and always of service. Not only are they there to greet and meet but they are the culinary genius's behind the incredible food and predominantly run the yoga classes (the other teacher is awesome too). They are the heart and soul of the place and you can really tell they know what they are doing. A huge thank you to Horizon, Yoav and Gali, for taking such good care of me and for creating this haven of tranquility. I urge anyone considering to stay here to not think twice about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa