So many positive things to say about Horizon that I don't know where to start.
Location: Perfect location... It is located in the middle of the village. Easy access to everything. Its located up a steep hill away from the main road. The resort elevation is at the perfect height to see the tree lines and the ocean. What was amazing is that one can hear the waves all the way up the hill... Truly amazing...
Resort: What amazed me the most about Horizon was all the details in the landscaping, cabins and restaurant/yoga deck. The whole place comes together in perfect harmony... Stunning landscaping... We even had a humming bird flying outside our cabin feeding on the flowers. The rooms were simple, clean and have everything we needed except paper towels.. The rooms are much nicer than they are in the photos. The hammock outside was awesome... I loved the fact that I could drink my coffee, which the resort provided in our room, just lay on the hammock and watch the amazing view.
Restaurant/Yoga Room/Massage/Pool: The yoga deck is above the restaurant. It has incredible views. The yoga instructors were great, very knowledgeable and played perfect music that flows with the yoga. The little café was below the yoga deck. Very open and all the tables had great views The most delicious shakes and fresh baked cookies. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. The massage room was kind of cool. Great view... I had one massage and the therapist was very professional. The pool was nice but the water was a little bit cold. I am sure it is a bit warmer during the warmer months.
Staff: I really appreciated that Yoav and Gali (owners) went out of their way for us several times, even when we need them after hours. They gave us recommendations to all the great restaurants and general information. The resort had security at night which made it feel very safe. All the help on the grounds were polite and helpful.
Yoav and Gali,
Thank you very much for your hospitality. It was well appreciated. We loved everything that Horizon had to offer. We are going to try to make it back soon with some friends and stay in one of the villas. Thank you again for everything...
Ron and Yolanda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa