It can’t be said enough that this trip immensely exceeded our expectations. I read this, and believed it, but until you experience it you will never truly understand. Every detail, every moment is so well prepared, planned, and perfect that you would be exceptionally hard pressed to repeat this flawlessness.
The truth lies simply in the owner’s (Yoav & Gali) commitment to the guests and their experiences. We never wanted or needed for anything. Every detail exudes immense care and respect for the spectacular landscape that surrounds the resort as well as the people in their care.
We did the Yoga & Surf package. It was exactly what we had hoped for and more. We awoke every morning for a brisk run on the beach, followed by absorbing the lavish landscape of Santa Teresa and listening to the waves roll into shore. Yoga was the next order of business for the day. The practice and instruction at Horizon is deeply embedded in a commitment to care, nourish, and honor the body. The last half of our day was spent with Ben from Nalu Surf Shop. He is an exceptional surf instructor and helped us to hone the skills necessary to come home and surf our location.
We too must admit the food is exceptionally delightful. The teahouse provides the cleanest, freshest offerings we could image. Additionally, the surf and yoga package included reservations/arrangements to eat at a variety of restaurants in town each night. They were all wonderful experiences for our palettes.
We will close, by stating that the accommodations are perfect. We have grown accustomed to a certain level of comfort and Horizon more than delivers. The details in the building and architecture, as well as the decor were exceptionally well thought out and add to the lushness of the experience.
We are hesitant to sell this place too much… the reason is selfish; we want to keep it all to ourselves. However, if it weren’t for those who shared before us we would have never experienced the trip of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa