horizon is a very peaceful place, very laid-back, truly charming, simply: unique! not only because of the stunning views, the great bungalows, the amazing yoga sessions, the delicous food, blablabla, yeah, i know, i'm not the first to point that out, but foremost because of the owners who have an admirable way of 'embracing' their guests without forcing themselves on them. that really impressed me. i love having my privacy, and for that, surprisingly(!!), a yoga hotel has proven to be the perfect spot. but at the same time, when you leave your bungalow, you're so perplexed about this perfect vibe (and believe me, i've never ever even written the word 'vibe' before), that you go like 'wow, what's that feeling i'm having? something new, guess, no, yes, can that really be? i'm relaxed, yes, i'm totally relaxed', that the only thing that bugged me while staying with gali and yoav was to figure out 'how do they do it'? why do i feel so much more at ease with myself at horizon than in other places? why do i feel more welcomed and more taken care of than anywhere else in central america? what is their secret? what is it? damn, i'll definitely go back to figure it out!!
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less