My wife recommended staying somewhere that "had yoga offerings" on our recent trip to Costa Rica. Not only was the Nicoya Peninsula fabulous but the Horizon was one of my favorite places to stay at in our travels, ever. I had never taken a yoga class before (my wife has been an enthusiast for years) and the owners were polite and unyielding in asking you to give it your all (within your comfort zone)! They seem to live what they preach, and the Horizon had the truest peaceful vibe that I've ever encountered. The power shakes in the morning + a yoga class sets the tone for the day, regardless of what you do. Well worth the extra $$$ in my opinion (...and I enjoy traveling on a budget, my wife does not concern herself with this). I don't often say this about places (knowing there are so many to visit before we die) but we will be back. Thank you Yoav for a great few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa