“Paradise and love for your soul☺” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center
You added Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center to your Saves list
Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Santa Teresa
Stockholm, Sweden
“Paradise and love for your soul☺”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The owners are kind, go that extra mile for you, are organized and run the hotel like their child. Tranquil and beautiful garden, The panorama view over Santa Therese is to kill for. Food is awsome and yogalovers can enjoy real yoga gurus. I didnt want to leave the place.... Been there two New Years and is going this December for a third time visit...wahooooa!!!

• Stayed January 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The guys That work for me basically forced me on a vacation. They found this place randomly online with my only qualifications being surfing and yoga. I really had no expectations and Horizons blew me away. Daily yoga instruction was great, everything in the cafe is excellent, and the grounds of the hotel are very picturesque. It sits just far enough off of the main road to avoid all the noise. Yoav and Gali set me up with Amit from Del Sol surf school and he was great. Definitely the highlight of my trip. I did the surf and yoga package so all of my dinners were planned every night as well. Ate at a different restaurant every night and they were all excellent. Thanks guys,I will definitely be back.

Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We arrived to Horizon Hotel through a recomendation from a friend. We stayed here last August for our honeymoon. We couldnt ask for a better place! My husband is crazy for surf and I for the yoga.
The room is comfortable and very clean. It has great ocean view. Very romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great food at their restaurant and also very close to town.
Thank you Horizon for a great honeymoon! See you soon!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sailes De Bearn, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed here during my Costa Rica engagement trip and had such a relaxing time. We did yoga in the early mornings, and relaxed at the pool in the evenings. It was walking distance to the beach, where we took some surf lessons. It is a small and quite town, but a great place to relax, unwind and read a good book in the hammock. The views were amazing and the hosts were very pleasant.

Room Tip: Get one of the independent cabins. They have a kitchenette, so you can enjoy a nice home cooked meal...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Im in love with this place!

I was traveling sola and chose Horizon for it´s reputation as a yoga center.

This is an amazing place period. The yoga, the food, the rooms, the other guests, the views and garden.

For sure will be back!

Room Tip: Cabin number 2 was amazing!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Me and wife found our self staying at Horizon last August.
It was a last minute, very well deserved trip, after a hell of a year.
We pick Horizon after exploring the reviews and we thank god we did!
This is a beautiful ocean view pearl of a land, so close to everything town has to offer but yet so away and peaceful .
The warm welcome we received from Gali (one of the owners) made us feel like returning old friends. The cabin we stayed in was so clean, so beautifully designed, so smartly equipped, with so much attention to esthetics. We thought we won the lottery! And the ocean view! Just to hear the waves breaking on and on and look at the full moon over the pacific at night while swinging in the hummock – pure relaxation and beauty.
The food in their restaurant was amazing, with their own gardens of herbs and fruit trees! Fresh, organic food. Amazing presentation!
We really felt these people mission in life is just to make us happy!

My wife went to yoga here. They run daily classes (Pilates as well) and returned every time with shinny eyes!
This is a place is full of love. You can feel it in every little detail and the smiles of the people around you. It is managed by professionals, who give you the warm feeling you are family . . .
Thanks for everything, Gali and Joav! You are the best!

Room Tip: We stayed in an ocean view cabin. It was perfect for us. Their villas look amazing as well.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Having traveled to many places near and far, Horizon is just the best. Yoav and Gali have created a very, very special place. From the location that they have selected for Horizon, to every plant and stone that they have built to create Horizon, to the graciousness with which they greet you and make you feel welcome is unsurpassed. As a single female traveler, I could not have felt safer. Morning yoga with Yoav or Gali is very special. In addition, there are opportunities to surf, horseback ride, walk the beach, massage...Whatever you want to do, They just makes it happen effortlessly. I changed plans a number of times, and it was just made to happen. Oh, and did I mention the food....I am am currently going through withdrawal from their incredible food. Trying to figure out how soon I can return to just the best ever!!!

Room Tip: ASk for an ocean view room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center? Share your experiences!