Very cute and friendly hotel.
Located higher than most other places and, even though it's not as close to the beach, the view is amazing. Loved hanging out in the hammock in the morning, looking into the distance. The rooms were large, very clean, with a lot of light and cool decoration.
We asked to change rooms after the first night (read tip bellow) and the staff didn't even blink, gave us a new room within minutes - really friendly people!
I didn't get to try the yoga classes but they looked interesting.
A very nice place to spend a few days just relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon ocean view hotel and yoga center. Our cabins and villas are fully equipped luxury units. Located on a hill side just above the center of town, only 5 minutes walk from the white sands of the amazing Santa Teresa beach, with its famous surfing points. We have three different pools dipping in wild tropical gardens, tea house & fresh vegetarian kitchen. The panoramic ocean view yoga deck is located at the highest point of the hotel. We parctice yoga daily as well as Pilates, and offer various types of massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Horizon Ocean View Hotel and Yoga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Santa Teresa
- Horizon Ocean View Hotel And Yoga Center Costa Rica/Santa Teresa