We rented the entire resort @ Latitude 10 for two weeks with three other families. Since our depature, we have all remained in a trance like state. The vacation in our idyllic setting was truly a magical experience. Our incredible chef, Rodrigo, summed it up perfectly, "Like Neverland." The entire Latitude 10 staff went out of their way to help with board rentals, hiring a chef, tours, massages, taxis -- whatever your heart desires. They were genuinely helpful and we never felt like we were intruders asking for assistance. The rooms were cleaned daily and kept immaculate. The open air bali-style suites are all sublime...especially the outdoor showers! All suites are close to the main clubhouse, but you feel complete privacy within your own private retreat. From what we saw of the other resorts in the area (although we never wanted to leave), Latitude 10 has the most gorgeous well-kept grounds in Santa Teresa hands down. The tree canopy was well preserved during construction with just a few small trees removed leaving the grounds in pristine condition. We saw more animals at the resort than we did on our canopy tour!
We cannot say if our experience would have been the same without the help of such an amazing staff. We felt as though we left friends behind and cannot wait to return. We feel privileged to have stayed in such an amazing resort in an amazing place. Our thanks go out to the Latitude 10 staff that made it ABSOLUTELY PERFECT: Johnny, Andrea, Karol, Yyette, & the ground/night crews. The wonder dogs that kept us all entertained: Abril, Pigal, & Habana.
Although not employed by Latitude 10, these local services that Lat 10 recommended to us went above and beyond to make our stay even better than we could ever imagine. Rodrigo, our amazing chef that prepared wonderful meals day after day and night after night for a group of 12. We never thought we could eat so well on vacation! Mick (and his mates), our fantastic surf instructor that got everyone hooked and surfing within the first lesson http://mongrelsurf.com/. Sebastian & his lovely wife Dolores -- the most amazing masseuse team focused on body, mind & soul, made us all feel whole again when we hurt from playing too hard.
Highly recommend renting the whole resort was the perfect set-up for three to four families. Each couple had their own suite and the kids bunked together in the remaining suites. Great spot for a reunion, couple get-a-way, wedding, corporate retreat, etc.
GOOD TIMES, GOOD LAUGHS, THE BEST VACATION WE HAD IN YEARS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed, yet classy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Costa Rica