My husband and I visited Latitude 10 at the end of July 2013. After driving 6 hours from the airport, we were thrilled to arrive in beautiful Santa Teresa! Latitude 10 was tucked away, on a beautiful secluded section of the beach!
From the minute we arrived, we knew we were somewhere special! The personalized service from the staff was amazing. Jose gave us a welcome cocktail, a tour of the property, and welcomed us to our amazing Casita! We had a beautiful view of the ocean from the room. The outdoor batroom/shower was fabulous.
Every detail we could have imagined was thought of. The service, the food, the cocktails, the turn down service that included lighting candles down the walkway and throughout the Casita- all of the ammenities! The experience was superb!
We cannot wait to go back !!
Lynne and Berry Catlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa