I've always been against giving an "excellent" rating to all categories on a review as it might seem a biased or a not serious review, however there is always an exception to every rule. In this case it applies to my recent stay at Latitude10.
Amazing grounds and very attentive staff, combined with the unpretentious but tasteful luxury of the hotel's architecture, and the never ending music provided by the sea and the property's permanent residents (monkeys, birds, iguanas), make for a truly unique, relaxing, and memorable escape. Latitude10 breaks the mold, and hence, I break my rules. Overall, excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa