Thanks to all the wonderful staff at Latitude 10 who made our family vacation from Jamaica to Costa Rica unforgettable. The first thing my kids noticed were the recycled bottles full of plastic at the bar...when Ingacio explained that if they could find a bottle on the beach and fill it with any garbage they collected, they could get a free smoothie...they ran to the beach and started looking for trash (hard to find in Costa Rica)...great idea and we have incorporated here back home. We had a fabulous day fishing (and the chef made incredible cevechie from our catch) and another taking surfing lessons, unforgettable massages (ask for the guy from Argentina) but best of all was renting ATV's and exploring Santa Teresa! We had a great time and we for sure will be back! Thank you to Jose, Ignacio and Maricela and the chefs for making our stay more than a vacation...it was an experience! Nicky, Sharon, Peter, Joan, Toby, Elias and Noa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed, yet classy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa