Unfortunately, we only booked one night here, as a stop over the first night of our honeymoon. We arrived, exhausted, from months of planning, a weekend of partying, and 24 hours of travel. We were amazed at the beautiful cabana, and were able to relax into the arms of luxury in paradise. It was the first good sleep we had had in months! Everything was pristine, a perfect blend of posh and nature. Everyone who worked there was helpful, kind and personable. Breakfast was amazing! Our every need was exceeded. Even though we only stayed one night, we were invited to hang out and leave our luggage and car long after check out so we could enjoy some time at the beach before moving on. We cannot wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa