My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon at Latitude 10, and we do not have anything but great things to say about our time there. First of all, the staff is so friendly and attentive and helpful. We had never been treated so well by staff anywhere in our lives. Secondly, the hotel is beautiful and wonderfully located at the end of Santa Teresa's beach. There are some hammocks and chairs out on the beach right in front of their property and I would say it is the most beautiful part of the beach. We spent every evening out there having drinks and watching the unbelievable sunsets. Our room was crazy gorgeous (we stayed in the Master Suite). All in all, our stay at Latitude 10 was absolutely perfect and we definitely plan to go back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed, yet classy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Costa Rica