Unbelievable fantastic service from the whole staff and the location is amazing being based right on the beach is awesome. The casita is isolated in the jungle and it was so quite and tranquil (except when monkeys, squirrels or iguanas are passing through and that is just too cool).
They go out of there way to make certain your experience is fantastic. Add ons that are not to be missed are the massages (they have a nice list and a great team that comes in - ask for Sebastian) and the day trips are great. The guide is super passionate about his country and environment and he handles most trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed, yet classy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Costa Rica