We recently visited in July and cannot wait to return to our friends and the beautiful, tranquil environment that truly defines Latitude 10. Words cannot describe the overwhelming feeling of calm and comfort that comes from being a guest here. My husband and I are the type of people that stay away from big resorts that feel impersonal and sway more towards retreats that feel like home and have a genuine spirit that speaks to the culture of the country we are visiting. Latitude 10 takes care of their guests like family and breathes pura vida. We were able to get a real glimpse into Costa Rican culture through our conversations with the staff who were so open with their lives it was difficult not to make friendships (we still keep in touch!) from our experience.
Latitude 10 has a romantic & rustic elegance to it and the property is so well kept and clean. Listening to the ocean, watching sunrise & sunset from the beachfront, witnessing the most beautiful lightening displays from the clubhouse & lounge, receiving an oceanfront massage, surfing (with complimentary use of their boards!), i could go on ...
The resort is serene at all times of the day, but especially dream-like after sunset when the property is fully lit with candles that transport you to a calmness impossible elsewhere. The turndown service is also unlike anything we have ever seen ... do yourself a favor and experience it for yourself!
Additionally, the breakfast, lunch and dinner experienced here was the BEST we had during our entire stay in Costa Rica. We looked forward to every meal and every drink because we knew it would not disappoint! Everything at Latitude 10 was taken care of for us ... i cried when we left. It was the best vacation we've had to date thanks to the welcoming and accomodating people at Latitude 10 as well as the natural beauty that surrounded us. We will be back! Thank you Lat 10!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa