We had 9 adults and 2 kids at Latitude 10 for our wedding. From the minute we stepped off of the Sansa Air flight, things could not have gone more perfectly. Maricella, Cindy, and Juan run that place like a finely tuned engine. The chef, Yvette, makes absolutely delicious meals. You simply feel right at home, yet are waited on hand and foot by there awesome staff.
Anything you need taken care of on your trip, including meals, reservations, activities, transportation, etc, is all taken care of by the staff. You simply pay one bill at the end. I will also add that there are no hidden costs and the charges are all very reasonable. They are very accomodating to your needs, and our wedding went off without a hitch.
I am hesitant to write a review because I don't want anyone else to know about this place! But, you should go. You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed, yet classy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Costa Rica