Latitude 10 resort is an amazing small boutique resort. It was perfect for the start of our honeymoon providing privacy, relaxation and great customer service.
The open air rooms, outdoor shower and romantic setting were fantastic to wind down after a hectic week and long journey from London. The turn down service with candles is so romantic.
The staff was always on hand to help out and provide local services at very reasonable prices. They were attentive to our needs but in the background enough to make us feel at home
The food was lovely at the resort and they also provided great local recommendations.
I would highly recommend Latitude 10 (We got a great deal thought jetsetter.com)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Latitude 10 Resort was built as a private resort and is now available to the public. The resort consists of five spacious free standing, individually decorated and private casitas. Each casita has its own tropical decor, situated on over seven acres of private beachfront property located near the bustling beach town of Santa Teresa on the Southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica. Staying at Latitude 10 is like staying with good friends at their luxury beach house. You will experience personalized service and attention to detail in a relaxed yet classy atmosphere. Latitude 10 is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort, Santa Teresa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Latitude 10 Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Santa Teresa