This is a great place to stay! Be sure to request a room AWAY from the street. The disco club across the street can get pretty loud at night. There is easy access to the internet across the street from the hotel. We rented surfboards and it was a short walk to the beach.
The rooms were very small, but nice. We cooked dinner a few nights in the kitchen. The AC worked great and our showers were warm. We felt safe and we enjoyed our stay.
You may want to think about bringing a face mask. It can get very dusty!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa