We went to the Esencia Hotel last december for a family vacation. The hotel is very nice, rooms are pretty new and comfortable. We actually enjoyed pretty much our stay at Esencia. Our only problem was at night, there is this discobar in front of the hotel so when you want to go to sleep the noise is so loud it's difficult to fall asleep. All the nights we stayed was the same problem, I think there should be something done since it is such a nice hotel, good service, etc.
Take it in account if you are considering this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa