Having family scattered around the U.S., we decided to book 7 rooms for the post-Christmas to New Year's holiday for a family reunion. We filled out the necessary paperwork, secured the rooms with credit card "deposits." Then, at the last moment, we got an email from the manager saying the management decided to cancel ALL our room reservations and was blocking the whole hotel during the Christmas holiday. In other words, tough luck to you guys, I've got a better offer. I was upset & stunned, as the Christmas holidays are a big deal in Costa Rica, and reservations are hard to come by. In other words, I wouldn't book anything at this hotel. They do not honor their commitments, and if something better comes along, they grab it, and you're left out in the cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa