We were there 4 nights, between december 1st 2012 and january 4th.
Hotel is well located, swimming pool is beautiful, but the hotel and the quality of the service is awfull.. Breakfast is served half the time, the room in the big building does not smell very good, and the worst thing is that they do not respect their commitments when we show them a card giving 15% discount. A shame and a great dishonesty. Many other places in santa teresa to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa