We had a lovely week in Esencia, rented an open space villa (nr 6). Beautiful and quiet surrounding, nice pool area and very helpful staff. The beach is just across the road and a few meters from the best restaurant "KIKA'S", which is an Argentinan restaurant with great food and staff. Overall the location of Esencia is really good and more quiet than living closer to the small town village of Santa Teresa. To visit more restaurants, the bank and nearby villages/beaches I would recommend you to rent a bicycle or an ATV.
Enjoy the white sand, perfect waves and the stunning sunset!
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.