We stayed in one of the rooms on top of the "hill", close to the good sized pool. Nice rooms with a/c /a safe and our own patio. The beach is just 2 minutes walk, surf/boggieboard rentals even closer. Santa Teresa beach is unspoilt next to the jungle and a surferparadise. Which makes something lovely with the people and culture.
Since the jungel were next door we weren't surprised to have some ants in the room, the friendly staff took care of the problem right away.
Eather you order breakfast the night before and get it delivered on your doorstep, our you go to the very good Ginger Cafe just next door, for a lovely breakfast!!
Good Santa Teresa location!
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.