We stayed 5 nights in Late May, early June with our son and daughter, who are in their early 20s. The accommodations were comfortable, the grounds, gardens, buildings and pool are beautiful and well maintained. The management is fantastic; they do whatever they can to make you comfortable. There are group housing options and a lot of young people, but it was not noisy at night,yet the place was lively and definitely family friendly. The daily food menu was not large but everything was very fresh and they have sushi night once or twice a week. It was a 5 minute walk to a gorgeous beach, good for surfing or swimming (watch for riptides!) and lovely sunsets over the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach lodge on a natural hill in the middle of a private jungle, away from the main street but only 200m walking from the main surfer beach, famous for its white sand and perfect waves. Great place for solo travelers, couples, families or groups. Clean and comfortable rooms with daily maid, free wireless, free and secure parking, safe place with restaurant and swimming pool. Great getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Funky Monkey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Funky Monkey Hotel Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Lodge Costa Rica/Santa Teresa