The Funky Monkey was a treat. The pool table, ping-pong table, and bar all added to the laid back atmosphere. The howler monkeys at night made you feel like you were in the middle of a jungle. Welcoming staff. Went over Thanksgiving week in 2011 and went back to visit during October 2012. Nothing seemed to change which is a good thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach lodge on a natural hill in the middle of a private jungle, away from the main street but only 200m walking from the main surfer beach, famous for its white sand and perfect waves. Great place for solo travelers, couples, families or groups. Clean and comfortable rooms with daily maid, free wireless, free and secure parking, safe place with restaurant and swimming pool. Great getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Funky Monkey Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Funky Monkey Hotel Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Santa Teresa
- Funky Monkey Lodge Costa Rica/Santa Teresa