My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at RPV. All of the staff were incredibly helpful in giving us the lay of the land in Santa Teresa - Mal Pais...one of the greatest beaches I have ever been to. We went during the busiest week (between X-mas and New Years) and getting a rental car was quite difficult - Yateem...at RPV managed to get me one of the last available rental ATV's in the area...basically saving my trip and then gave me insight into a bunch of amazing beaches and restaurants to hit up in the area. RPV staff also helped arrange massages, surf lessons, a boat trip and dinner reservations for us. Red Palm Villas is the place to say if you want to be in Santa Teresa, in a nicer accomodation but still feel like you are part of what Santa Teresa is all about...rather than some of the other upmarket accomodations further up the beach where you are more on a resort and have less opportunity to take advantage of the awesome beachtown around you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa