An amazing first visit to Costa Rica and we aced it with our wonderful stay at Red Palm Villas. Mike (owner) went out of his way to have everything prepared for our stay, even upgrading us without our asking! The staff on site, Sandrina, Lucrecia, Andy as well as the cleaning staff, security (Hamon) were all amazing and helpful. The office staff guided us by helping us plan our 9 day stay strategically (ziplining, snorkelling, visiting national park) so we could get the best out of the time we were there yet had time left over to relax and enjoy the gorgeous, pristine beach of Santa Teresa. The grounds are meticulously kept, the Harmony Garden Villa was just simply perfect for us. We had a lovely kitchen to cook a few great meals (with fresh fish from the local market), a living room surrounded by glass, a lovely bedroom and outside shower! Everything was perfect! We also had some social visits from Mike's sweet dogs who never hesitated to welcome us home in the evenings :) (along with Julio, the orange tabby). This was an exotic home away from home. We felt very safe even late at night (thanks security team) while glimpsing the Milky Way on the beach. I could go on but I do suggest you see and experience this all for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa