If we could rate the Red Palms higher that five stars we would. We booked the Red Palm for our Wedding/Honeymoon almost a year in advance and had never been to Costa Rica, we had many questions, especially since we were planning our wedding. The owner (Mike) and all of his staff at the Red Palm are nothing short of amazing. So incredibly helpful and informative even with all the questions we asked. We felt like long time friends with everyone at the Red Palms from the second we arrived on the property. There attention to detail and amazing genuine friendliness made us feel so welcome and comfortable.
The property was very private, yet we felt like we were staying at a five star + resort. We have to say every single picture we looked at is exactly what we experienced when we arrived. The staff at the Red Palms is nothing short of amazing, they took care of every detail. Our wedding ceremony on the beach was spectacular and exceeded all of our expectations, leaving us with a memory that will last a lifetime.
We have only been home for a week and are planning our next visit to the Red Palms.
If your looking for the trip of a lifetime the Red Palms is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa