We spent two weeks at the Red Palm Villas and had a great time. The villas are right on a beautiful beach and also provide peace and privacy. The staff is amazing and will do everything to help you and make your stay memorable. The yoga teacher, Cris is one of the best teachers and people you will ever meet. I would recommend that you rent a small jeep to get around and see the many great restaurants and sites to see. Play Heromossa a a great place to swim with kids as the waves are very gentle there and the water is shallow. The Italian restaurant down the road is great as is Nautilus. Definitely take the wildlife tour and sea kayak trip and hike to the waterfalls at Montzouma. The second falls hike is not for those with a fear of hieghts though and is a bit of a scramble. Red Palm is everything it advertizes. We will defnitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa