We stayed at red palms in the big house and loved it. Sooo remote in a good way. Lots of privacy. The surf is right out front, cool tide pools on low tide, the accommodations are superior and truly one-of-a-kind. The staff arranged rental 4 wheel atvs for us and we rode through the jungle, through creeks and across the beach to montezuma waterfall which was spectacular. Monkeys swinging in the trees, macaws flying overhead....we can't wait to stay at red palms again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa