This was our 3rd time to Costa Rica in search of waves, but this time, unlike the other two where we stayed in modest cabins and rented a 4x4 jeep and spent part of the day in chase of the best waves in zone, it finds us as older (the three of us between 33 and 35 years old) and more demanding people! we have our wives and children so we not only want to surf in front of our hotel, but also to eat great food and rest in a comfortable place too!
We found all this features in the Red Palm Villas where the staff was very pleasant and helpful! just wake up and look at the waves in front of the suite! eat awesome food and rest with the monkey families living on the trees.
We also had wifi and air conditioner which enabled us to comfortably use our laptops to keep our families updated and spend some minutes answering work emails...
Very secure hotel located in a beautiful place. Waves? every day. Very constant. The place also has a variety of waves, from beginners to advanced (suck rock, in front of the suites).
To resume, it is an excellent destination that combines everything you demand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa