The Red Palms villa is amazing in so many ways. The grounds are ammaculatey kept. Literally on the ocean. Heartbreaking view i miss the sunset so bad. The villas are amazingly built, so beautiful and luxurious, yet feels like home. Everything so clean and well kept. The views are spectacular Santa Teresa is so chill and everyone is so respectful, kind, and helpful. Walking distance to amazing restaurants and super market, felt no need for a car. What stands out the most is the Red palm villas staff. From booking our trip and planning transportation suggestions on restaurants and surfing lessons, tours through the jungle there are no words to explain how generous Mike and his angels are I miss them so so mucho and can't wait to go back. A +++ oh and the pool next door is perfect for a nice dip and a drink or lunch. Really our stay was so amazing and wouldn't be the same without Mike and his staff thank you so much we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa