My wife and I along with our 7 year old daughter recently stayed at Red Palm Villas in June 2012. It was the best place we could have stayed in Santa Teresa. Before we even left the states Ruth and the staff helped us organize and plan our vacation. Their recommendation to fly from San Jose to Tambor and not take the ferry was spot on and saved us 5-7 hours of driving. Ruth also lined up our rental car and had it waiting for us waiting at Tambor Airport. Once there they directed us to the best restuarants, shopping, snorkeling and rain forest hiking........truly first class service, like none I have experienced in my extensive travels. Red Palm Villas is a slice of Costa Rican paradise and we can't wait to go back. We miss the people, food, sites but mostly the dogs that live at the villas. The surf was really good too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa