From the moment we contacted Red Palms we knew we were in good hands. They helped us arrange a helicopter to fly us directly from San Jose airport right into their front yard, it took 20 minutes, what a plus.
When we arrived we were greeted by Javier and led to the most amazing unique beachfront villa we ever saw, the Honeymoon villa.
Everything was perfect, just the way my wife envisioned. It was the most fantastic vacation we ever had. We had one of the best meals I ever experienced at Red Palms. The owner brought us in a chef who cooked for us privately in our villa while I proposed to my wife for the third time in our marriage.
Since we´ve been home all we can think about is going back to Red Palms. We want to live there...if only we could.
Red Palms villas is probably the best locationon the best beachin all of Costa Rica. We have been going to Costa Rica for over 12 years and nothing comes close to what this guy has there.
Right on a famous surf break know as Suck Rock, I got to watch one day the surfers surf the big waves, it was like being in Hawaii. We also liked the fact that we could walk to the two best restaurants in Santa Teresa, location, location, location, this place has that pretty swen up.
And, my wife and I took our first yoga classes from an amazing brazilian girl and now we are enrolled in a couple yoga class back here in CA.
Red Palm villas was a life changing experience which is what Mike the owner said he wants to see happen to his clients. Well, in our case, he accomplished his goal, it was romantic, luxurious and the best holiday we ever had.
By the way, every Christmas Mike puts this amazing tree up on the beach, definitely a must of you can get this that time of year, everyone from miles comes to see it, one of a kind and just addingmore to the charm of thisperfect little beach estate.
Thanks Red Palms, we love all you there, hi Skippy, Javier, Mike and Muncho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the beach, private, awesome views, #1 honeymoon villas and suites, full service.A 24 hour front desk.Daily housekeeping included in the room rate.Private bathroom for each unit.If there is a minimum-stay requirement, it must be no more than 3 nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your The Red Palm Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Palm Villas Hotel Santa Teresa
- The Red Palm Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa