“Awesome Photographer in Costa Rica” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 30 activities in Santa Teresa
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy the real COSTA RICAN experience with a PROFESSIONAL FRIENDLY LOCAL TICO photographer!!!Offering professional photography for whatever your needs are: SURFING, NATURE, FAMILY & INTERIORLets get creative and make a unique memory of your amazing vacation in paradise!!! Water photography AVAILABLE!!! Video sessions available TOO!!Just take a look at my website and the pictures will do the talking! SPECIAL GROUP PRICES! SMILES GUARANTEED!!!! BIENVENIDOS, PURA VIDA!!!
New York
“Awesome Photographer in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

If you are looking for a photographer in the Santa Teresa area, you need to contact Carlos. He has a great eye & will absolutely capture the moment. He took pictures of our surf camp & made us look awesome. He is really friendly & we all had such a great time!!! Carlos also does weddings/events & family photos. Check out his website for samples of his amazing work & be inspired!!!

Visited February 2013

San Jose, California
“Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Learning to surf in Costa Rica was epic; and having Carlos photograph the experience was bliss. I found Carlos to be a true professional. He provided a CD with well over 500 images from a two day period. I was impressed by the variety of his shots. You will see from his photos that he is patient and takes his time to capture the moment. I’m thrilled to have met Carlos. His work and passion for photography is truly inspiring. Pura vida!

Visited December 2012
Santa Teresa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
“Super!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Carlos is a top-notch photographer. He is fluent in english and spanish and super friendly. If you're on vacation, getting married, or just want some cool surf photos, he's your guy. He's also a brilliant artist and has an eye for vision and color. Highly recommended! Do it!

Visited September 2013
argentina
“Best Hidden Treasure In Santa Teresa!! - Insectoart Photography”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of working with the brains behind Insectoart Photography while in Costa Rica. I didn't know a soul there, and needed to re-shoot the campaign for my Clothing Label. The moron I had hired before only made me waste tons of money and time. His final work was awful, the models were not happy, the investors were annoyed at me for trusting that incompetent so-called-photographer, and I - as a designer - was completely frustrated and at a loss. We were stuck in Santa Teresa, and didn't know what on Earth to do. I was truly desperate, at the verge of going back home to Argentina, empty-handed, with the worst fashion campaign in history. Thank God, I met a local who recommended I talk to Carlos.
Carlos totally changed my world!!!!!!! His whole concept and vizion was out of this universe. He was so creative and upbeat. I can´t even imagine where he got all those fabulous ideas from. Out of the blue, he changed everything. The settings, the style, the concept. We shot the campaign again - in one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever seen, by the way (he knows every single spot in CR, and that is something you need, BELIEVE YOU ME). Everyone felt at ease and eager to work with this great guy, who was all smiles and professionalism. The final product was a tremendous success. The pictures rocked!!!! I came back to my country, we ran out of almost every piece in the collection, and I have no doubts -whatsoever-, that most of this had to do with his input, his creativty and the overall vibe he transmits as a person and through his work.
I definitely recommend you get in touch with him. (And this comes from a girl who neeeeever writes a review!!! NEVER!)
But he is definitely soooo worth it. He saved me and many jobs. I'm forever grateful for having met him!!! =)

Visited January 2013