“Best Hidden Treasure In Santa Teresa!! - Insectoart Photography” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 37 Activities in Santa Teresa
Type: Classes & workshops, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the real COSTA RICAN experience with a PROFESSIONAL FRIENDLY LOCAL TICO photographer!!!Offering professional photography for whatever your needs are: SURFING, NATURE, FAMILY & INTERIORLets get creative and make a unique memory of your amazing vacation in paradise!!! Water photography AVAILABLE!!! Video sessions available TOO!!Just take a look at my website and the pictures will do the talking! SPECIAL GROUP PRICES! SMILES GUARANTEED!!!! BIENVENIDOS, PURA VIDA!!!
argentina
“Best Hidden Treasure In Santa Teresa!! - Insectoart Photography”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of working with the brains behind Insectoart Photography while in Costa Rica. I didn't know a soul there, and needed to re-shoot the campaign for my Clothing Label. The moron I had hired before only made me waste tons of money and time. His final work was awful, the models were not happy, the investors were annoyed at me for trusting that incompetent so-called-photographer, and I - as a designer - was completely frustrated and at a loss. We were stuck in Santa Teresa, and didn't know what on Earth to do. I was truly desperate, at the verge of going back home to Argentina, empty-handed, with the worst fashion campaign in history. Thank God, I met a local who recommended I talk to Carlos.
Carlos totally changed my world!!!!!!! His whole concept and vizion was out of this universe. He was so creative and upbeat. I can´t even imagine where he got all those fabulous ideas from. Out of the blue, he changed everything. The settings, the style, the concept. We shot the campaign again - in one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever seen, by the way (he knows every single spot in CR, and that is something you need, BELIEVE YOU ME). Everyone felt at ease and eager to work with this great guy, who was all smiles and professionalism. The final product was a tremendous success. The pictures rocked!!!! I came back to my country, we ran out of almost every piece in the collection, and I have no doubts -whatsoever-, that most of this had to do with his input, his creativty and the overall vibe he transmits as a person and through his work.
I definitely recommend you get in touch with him. (And this comes from a girl who neeeeever writes a review!!! NEVER!)
But he is definitely soooo worth it. He saved me and many jobs. I'm forever grateful for having met him!!! =)

Visited January 2013