“Best Hidden Treasure In Santa Teresa!! - Insectoart Photography” 5 of 5 stars

100 Mts East From Brunelas, Santa Teresa 60111, Costa Rica
+506 8338 3057
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Santa Teresa! My name is carlos and im from costa rica! I am a surfing, family, nature and interior photographer, my specialty is surfing, families & portraits, to see my work please visit my website, pics do that talking! If you have an idea lets get creative and create a breathtaking unique moment that will be with you forever, im a local so i know all the beautiful places where we can go and take incredible pictures! Water photography is available too, if you are here to surf i can take you to the best spots and i guarantee you amazing pics no matter your surfing level! Groups and Families are welcome! SURFCAMPS TOO! SMILES GUARANTEED!! WELCOME TO PARADISE! PURA VIDA! :)
“Best Hidden Treasure In Santa Teresa!! - Insectoart Photography”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the pleasure of working with the brains behind Insectoart Photography while in Costa Rica. I didn't know a soul there, and needed to re-shoot the campaign for my Clothing Label. The moron I had hired before only made me waste tons of money and time. His final work was awful, the models were not happy, the investors were annoyed at me for trusting that incompetent so-called-photographer, and I - as a designer - was completely frustrated and at a loss. We were stuck in Santa Teresa, and didn't know what on Earth to do. I was truly desperate, at the verge of going back home to Argentina, empty-handed, with the worst fashion campaign in history. Thank God, I met a local who recommended I talk to Carlos.
Carlos totally changed my world!!!!!!! His whole concept and vizion was out of this universe. He was so creative and upbeat. I can´t even imagine where he got all those fabulous ideas from. Out of the blue, he changed everything. The settings, the style, the concept. We shot the campaign again - in one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever seen, by the way (he knows every single spot in CR, and that is something you need, BELIEVE YOU ME). Everyone felt at ease and eager to work with this great guy, who was all smiles and professionalism. The final product was a tremendous success. The pictures rocked!!!! I came back to my country, we ran out of almost every piece in the collection, and I have no doubts -whatsoever-, that most of this had to do with his input, his creativty and the overall vibe he transmits as a person and through his work.
I definitely recommend you get in touch with him. (And this comes from a girl who neeeeever writes a review!!! NEVER!)
But he is definitely soooo worth it. He saved me and many jobs. I'm forever grateful for having met him!!! =)

Visited January 2013