“The best!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 360 Surf Shop & School

360 Surf Shop & School
Playa Santa Teresa Beach Access | 150m North of the Soccer Field, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
+506-2640-0369
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 30 activities in Santa Teresa
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a full service surf shop, with everything from rentals and lessons, to bikinis and baggies. Forgot your board, or didn't want to pay the airline fees.......we have a board for you. Our inventory of boards consists of short boards, fun shapes, long boards, and performance boards. We also have pads, leashes, wax, and anything else you may need to surf while you're here.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“The best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ryan the owner is a great person and teacher. His lessons are very possitive and he is very helpfull with everything. He has patience and you can laugh with him! He drives to a beautiful beach further away where its more quite and really special. We really recommend him!!

Visited November 2013

Winchester, Virginia
“Awesome Afternoon Surf Lesson!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My new wife and I were referred to Ryan (owner of 360 Surf) by a nice gal named Heidi who runs Joy Spa in Santa Teresa. Ryan was nice and polite, an American who clearly cares for his customers. He was very enthusiastic about surfing and gave a fun and structured lesson covering the basics of surfing. We checked out other surf shops in town, but nothing compared to the experience at Ryan's shop. Really enjoyed his company and would recommend him to anyone who wants to learn to surf at one of the most consistently good surfing locations in all of Costa Rica. Its clear he knows what he is doing and has a great attitude about teaching. He got me so stoked on surfing!!

Visited October 2013
USA
“Best Surfing Class in Costa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My friends and I came to Costa Rica thinking we can learn surfing on our own. After renting a few boards we soon realized that it is not as easy as it may seem. We decided it was time to try a lesson and we went to 360. Ryan was our instructor and he was great. He went through all of the basics, made us practice our position and stand on land first, and then went with us to hit the waves. Ryan was with us the whole time providing pointers and further developing our skills in the water. With his help we were all able to learn the basics and end the day with a sense of accomplishment after standing on our boards and cruising the waves.

360 Surf Shop & School is a great place to go learning surfing and even just renting quality boards. Thank you 360!

Visited September 2013
Boone, North Carolina
“Perfect Board for Me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

After moving to the area I decided it was time to buckle down and buy a board. There are lots of shops in the area, and ultimately, I chose 360 because of how friendly Ryan was. He asked me some questions to see what I wanted out of a board and see where my skill level (or lack there of) was. He matched me with the perfect board, and he even let me rent it to try it out first, just to make sure. The board was a previous rental and I got a fair price, but most of all I can actual surf whenever I want! Ryan really cares about safety, the ocean, and surfing, and wants all of his customers to love surfing as much as he does!

Visited June 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“great service, great equipment, super friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I buckled my surfboard and was looking for a rental surfboard to replace mine.
As a sponsored water sport athlete, I was looking for something a little more advanced which I couldn't find (for my size) anywhere else.
At 360, I found exactly what I was looking for and for a great price. The shop has boards for every level, all in great condition and for a good price. Ryan was super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
On the top of it, he helped me selling my buckled board online without making any profit !
We talked for a while about the good spots to surf and how to go there.
My husband who is a big surfer really enjoyed talking to him. We are definitely stoping by there on our next visit to Santa Teresa.
It's enjoyable to meet and talk with like minded people who like to provide a good service and share the love of the surf !

Visited August 2013