We stayed in bungalow #4, the closest to the beach. It was heavenly to hear the waves crashing just outside our little porch area. Staff at the hotel is super friendly and helpful. Because we were there during the rainy season, we had the place practically to ourselves. They arranged yoga, massage, and surfing lessons for us, gave us great recommendations for restaurants in the area and accommodated us in the on site restaurant wonderfully. It's a little off the beaten path, so the beach is very private feeling as well. We didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa