We stayed at three places on our trip last year to Santa Teresa. This was our favorite by far, the views and the beach, you can't beat it. The vibe of the hotel so super cool, the other guests were all friendly and very chill, we had a wonderful time and will be back.
We loved this part of the beach. Of all the beach spots, this one was our favorite.
Breakfasts were delicious and our bungalow was very simple, no AC, but cool and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa