We stayed next door at the Red Palm Villas and our package included breakfast at the Milarepa Hotel and Restaurant. Everything was great, the food was exceptional, we had lunch here most days and dinner a few nights. The Mahi Mahi was the best fish I ever tasted and the chocolate tart is not to be shared, no matter how full you are, you can eat one by yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa