We stayed here in March this year for 5 nights. We stayed in the back bungalow for the first 2 nights and then switched to a beachfront one. Both were great and we really enjoyed the experience of the ocean breezes coming in the big open doors. The back bungalow definitely provided more privacy but it's a small resort so there are not many people around. Our experience at the restaurant was always great. The food was always tasty and delicious and service was good too. She even made us her own sangria even though it was not on the menu. The sunsets at the beach were incredible, we even had a bonfire one evening. We can't wait to go back to Santa T and stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Milarepa Hotel Santa Teresa
- Milarepa Hotel
- Milarepa Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milarepa is located on beautiful beachfront property at the Northern End of Santa Teresa. Our 4 open air cabinas and restaurant are surrounded by tropical foliage. Our resident howler monkey's can be found in the mango trees above your cabina on any given day and the sounds and vibrations of the Pacific will rock you to bed at night. At low tide there are gorgeous natural tide pools located just in front of the properties and the sunsets are unforgettable daily event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milarepa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.